Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat

I'm currently in Washington, D.C. running a program for work. We are hosting a group from Egypt here for training on educational reform. My genius of a boss was to be organizing this program as I'd been working on another one for a group from Russia. In true Boss Genius form nothing had been set up and I'm here in D.C. (sans the BG) about to embark on one of my most embarrassing 'career days'. I will have to perform a hat dance or juggle knives in order to distract the participants from the fact that the program planning was a flop.

I hope I have a good hair day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they will just be happy to have had a trip from Egypt. How many people go on business trips and only want to do business?? Is there good shopping nearby? Good luck with that rabbit pulling!! Amy

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, why is You-Know-Who not there helping you?!

Luckily you are lovely and always have good hair days, so I'm sure you will rock this and the participants will never know. Good luck!!