Friday, August 22, 2008

Slump

I've been in a bit of a slump lately. Not that I haven't got plenty of blog material. It's there. Or here (I'm pointing at my head right now), but I can't seem to sit down and put it down on this virtual paper.

Plus I'm such a crab apple these days. You know how you get down to the last week of work when you're about to leave a job and it just gets unbearably brutal? That's where I am these days. One week left. I'm so over it, yet there is still another full week of nonsense to plow through. I'm close enough to see the finish line, but not close enough to be totally victorious yet.

What else might be making me a bit crabby is the fact that it's almost FALL and I have no plan. However, I've never actually had much of a plan-ever- so why is that just now making me crabby? Probably because everyone keeps asking me for the plan. Like I would actually have a clue about what I was up to. Don't these people know who they are dealing with? It's ME. You know. The one who continually operates without plan!

Check in over the weekend. I'll post again soon, with a more upbeat and humorous bit. I'm sure I'll be out of my slump in, oh, about 45 minutes.

No comments: